Email is best, but if you do wish to speak with us by phone it’s best to call between 10 am and 1 pm Monday to Friday or leave a message any time.
We’re generally pottering in the cottages or the garden and we’re always happy to call you back.
Roger and Liz PickettThe Cottages, Seabank, Coast Rd, Bettystown, Co. Meath, A92T6C8 Ireland.
Tel: 041 982 8104
tel: +353 41 982 8104
Like us on Facebook
Some of our extra touches….
- Full flexibility on arrival and departure dates.
- Special 35% discount for our 1 bedroom, 2 person sharing, low occupancy rate.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, homemade scones, butter, home made blackcurrent jam.
- Household extras include, washing up tabs, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, loo rolls, disposal bags.
- Personal toiletries include individual shampoo, shower gel, face cloth and cleansers.
- Tourist Information for the local and surrounding area is displayed in each Cottage.
- Selection of Menus and list of Local Restaurants.
- ‘Ely’ award winning cook book in case you feel the urge to cook!
- Coach time table for services into the city, on the hour, 6 am to midnight.
- Hard copy Free Highspeed WiFi Login in details.
- No additional charges for credit card bookings, when we say all inclusive we mean it!
At last we have a website that we feel accurately reflects The Cottages. We hope you’re enjoying the additional information and improved images. Do share our website www.cottages-ireland.com with your friends and family.
Link with us … and we will happily reciprocate with you
Luxury Cottages Ireland
Exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front, in a gated hamlet-like setting on Ireland’s East Coast, just 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
We can edit our website, so we’d appreciate any comments and/or suggestions you may have. We’re adding more information for you all the time so send us your suggestions.
‘Like Us’ on Facebook would be great too! Thank you for helping us share our much loved Cottages around the World.
Roger and Liz.