Voted European Golf Destination, Venue for Ryder, Solheim Cup
The Cottages Ireland is the ideal base for your Irish Golf Holiday superbly located on Ireland’s East Coast.
This area is an undiscovered paradise for golfers with over 50 golf courses within an hour’s drive.
We look forward to welcoming you to our spacious, luxurious self catering accommodation.
A great range of hidden gems both Links and Parkland waiting to be discovered, East of Ireland’s great Golf Courses including Championship Courses such as…
- Carton House Golf Course – Irish Open 2013
- Killenn Castle - Ladies Ireland Open 2012
- Killeen Castle, County Meath – Solheim Cup 2011
- Baltray, County Louth – Irish Open 2004/2009
- Royal County Down – Walker Cup 2007
- The K Club, County Kildare – Ryder Cup 2006
- The Island Golf Course – Dublin County
- Royal Tara Golf Course – Meath
- Headford Golf Course – Meath
- Royal Dublin – Dublin County
- Portmarnock Golf and Country Club
- Luttrellstown Castle Golf and Country Club
Authur Mulligan was a renowned County Meath Golfer. There can be no better place to enjoy your golf than the home of the “Mulligan”.
Try out our local coursesLaytown and Bettystown Golf Club Bellewstown Golf Club Seapoint Golf Course