Luxury Holiday Cottages in Ireland’s Ancient East
Updated 1st May 2022.
We are delighted to welcome you, our lovely cottage guests back to our dreamy little haven by the sea.
- We continue to have a 1 day vacancy between rentals for ‘Deep Cleaning’ in order to minimise risk and to ensure your cottage is perfect for you on arrival.
- Contactless check-in and check-out remain in place.
- We continue to have a “Residents Only” policy in place.
- All communal areas such as keypads, gates, bins, outside furniture etc are sanitised on a regular basis and will remain equipped with sanitisers for general use.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions for full details.
Six exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front on Ireland’s East Coast located right in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East. The Cottages Ireland offer luxury holiday accommodation in the peaceful, tranquil surroundings of large organic flower gardens.
Enter into our secluded dreamy thatched hamlet with large organic flower gardens and be greeted at your holiday cottage with a warm Irish welcome, with hot home-made scones and jam. Each of our luxury holiday cottages has been lovingly renovated by owners Roger and Liz Pickett. The Cottages provide an exceptionally high standard of self catering accommodation with stunning sea views or picturesque garden outlooks.
Explore the Cottages Ireland
Experience our favourite season in Autumn at The Cottages.
Come and explore the mysterious and ancient beauty of the Boyne Valley. Stretch your limbs and ease your mind on miles of sandy beach.
The deluxe cottages all feature
- Vaulted oak beamed ceilings, solid oak flooring and feature fireplaces
- Traditional Irish pine furniture throughout
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Fully fitted farmhouse style kitchens with all utilities
- Spacious comfortable living areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout providing comfortable year round accommodation
- Satellite TV (free), DVD, CD, High speed WiFi (free)
- Books, board games, toys and beach towels.
- Welcome pack, plus all linens, towels, bathrobes, slippers, (housekeeping twice weekly is currently suspended due to Covid but fresh linen and towels are available on request) heating, electricity, credit card charges and taxes are all included in your rental.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cottages Ireland