Luxury Holiday Cottages in Ireland’s Ancient East
Updated 19th October 2020.
We are OPEN under Government Level 5 Guide lines. “Accommodation services to guests travelling for purposes other than social, recreational, cultural or tourist purposes” Stay Safe and Stay Positive!
We have a 2 day vacancy between all rentals for Deep Cleaning together with Master Cancel in place for bookings in order to minimise risk and ensure peace of mind.
Six exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front on Ireland’s East Coast located right in the heart of Ireland’s Ancient East. The Cottages Ireland offer luxury holiday accommodation in the peaceful, tranquil surroundings of large organic flower gardens.
Enter into our secluded dreamy thatched hamlet with large organic flower gardens and be greeted at your holiday cottage with a warm Irish welcome, hot, home-made scones and jam. Each of our luxury holiday cottages has been lovingly renovated by owners Roger and Liz Pickett. The cottages provide an exceptionally high standard of self catering accommodation with stunning sea views or picturesque garden outlooks.
Explore the Cottages Ireland
Experience our favourite season in Autumn at The Cottages.
Come and explore the mysterious and ancient beauty of the Boyne Valley. Stretch your limbs and ease your mind on miles of sandy beach.
The deluxe cottages all feature
- Vaulted oak beamed ceilings, solid oak flooring and feature fireplaces
- Traditional Irish pine furniture throughout
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Fully fitted farmhouse style kitchens with all utilities
- Spacious comfortable living areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout providing comfortable year round accommodation
- Satellite TV (free), DVD, CD, High speed WiFi (free)
- Books, board games, toys and beach towels.
- Welcome pack, plus all linens, towels, bathrobes, slippers, housekeeping twice weekly, heating, electricity and credit card charges and taxes are all included in your rental.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cottages Ireland