Voted Top European Golf Destination
The Cottages Ireland is the ideal base for your Irish Golf break. Superbly located in the Boyne Valley birthplace to Ireland’s Ancient East, what awaits is an undiscovered paradise for golfers with over 50 golf courses within an hour’s drive from the door of your seaside cottage. We look forward to welcoming you to our spacious, luxurious self catering accommodation.
Discover a great range of hidden gems both Links and Parkland including Championship Courses such as…
- Carton House Golf Course – Irish Open Venue
- Killeen Castle, County Meath – Solheim Cup & Ladies Open
- Baltray, County Louth – Irish Open Venue
- Royal County Down – Walker Cup
- The K Club, County Kildare – Ryder Cup Venue
- The Island Golf Course – Dublin County
- Royal Tara Golf Course – Meath
- Headford Golf Course – Meath
- Royal Dublin – Dublin County
- Portmarnock Golf and Country Club
- Luttrellstown Castle Golf and Country Club
Authur Mulligan was a renowned County Meath Golfer. There can be no better place to enjoy your golf than the home of the “Mulligan”.
Try out our local courses