Directions to The Cottages by Car
GPS geotagged geo:lat=53.690443 geo:lon=-6.241940
From the South/North M1 motorway:
- Exit 7 South Drogheda/ Laytown.
- Laytown village is 4 miles from the Exit 7.
- We are situated 1 mile from Laytown between the villages of Laytown and Bettystown on the beach side.
- Pass Sacred Heart Church and Laytown School large solid wooden Gates on right hand side, opposite Farm Shop. Door bell on right hand side pillar (inside).
If you are coming from Bettystown, we are 1 mile from the village centre just past Lis-Maura (large yellow house on beach side).
Electric Vehicle Chargers
We have 2 x EVC’s available for guests in The Cottages car park.
- Dublin City 45 minutes
- Dublin Airport 20 minutes
- Drogheda 10 minutes
- Belfast City 90 minutes
- Dublin Ferry Port 40 minutes * (take Port Tunnel)
- Dun Laoghaire Ferry 60 minutes
- Larne Ferry Port 2 hours
- Rosslare Ferry 3 hours
By Rail & Bus
Rail & Bus Services from Laytown and Drogheda are excellent with D1 & D2 buses running every 15 minutes, just 1 minutes walk from the cottage gates. Service runs 6am to 12 mid-night. Dublin Airport Collection please email to email@example.com to book collection
Hourly Coach Service to Dublin City Centre from just outside The Cottages. Runs 6 am to 12 midnight 7 days a week €14 return, family ticket available.