23rd March 2020
Dear Guests Past and Future,
We wanted to update you with the news that The Cottages Ireland are Temporarily closed. We have been listening intently to current Health and Safety advice from the Government. Our primary concern is for you our Guests and for our wonderful Team here at The Cottages, keeping us all safe and helping flatten the curve.
We know many of you have been faithful to The Cottages for many years and you have a special place in our hearts. At this time, with the situation changing daily, we cannot give a re-opening date. We are however here to answer phone calls, emails and are taking bookings for 2021. Rest assured communications are open if you’d like to chat about future plans. We will be working flat out to keep the cottages and the cottage gardens looking even more wonderful for your next visit.
We are enjoying keeping you our followers updated on how the garden is coming along with lots of posts and pictures on Instagram and Facebook to keep us all in a ‘life affirming’ zone! If not already a follower we’d love to have you on board. See link icon at bottom of page.
We look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe, we are all in this together and together we can save lives! We look forward to Healthier and Happier times ahead.
With warmest regards,
Roger, Liz and all Team
Email is best, but if you do wish to speak with us by phone it’s best to call between 10 am and 1 pm Monday to Friday or leave a message any time and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Stay Safe
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger and Liz Pickett
The Cottages, Seabank, Coast Rd, Bettystown, Co. Meath, A92 TXE9 Ireland.
Telephone: 041 982 8104
International Telephone: +353 41 982 8104
Guests Arrivals Contact: +353 89 489 2939
Like us on Facebook
Some of our extra touches….
- Full flexibility on arrival and departure dates.
- Special 35% discount for our 1 bedroom, 2 person sharing, low occupancy rate.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, homemade scones, butter, home made blackcurrent jam.
- Household extras include, washing up tabs, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, loo rolls, disposal bags.
- Personal toiletries include individual shampoo, shower gel, face cloth and cleansers.
- Tourist Information for the local and surrounding area is displayed in each Cottage.
- Selection of Menus and list of Local Restaurants.
- ‘Ely’ award winning cook book in case you feel the urge to cook!
- Coach time table for services into the city, on the hour, 6 am to midnight.
- Hard copy Free Highspeed WiFi Login in details.
- No additional charges for credit card bookings, when we say all inclusive we mean it!
At last we have a website that we feel accurately reflects The Cottages. We hope you’re enjoying the additional information and improved images. Do share our website www.cottages-ireland.com with your friends and family.
Link with us … and we will happily reciprocate with you
Luxury Cottages Ireland
Exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front, in a gated hamlet-like setting on Ireland’s East Coast, just 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
We are always looking for ways to improve and that includes our website, so we’d appreciate any comments and/or suggestions you may have. We’re adding more information for you all the time so please do send us your recommendations.
Thank you for helping us share our much loved Cottages around the World.
Roger and Liz.