Updated 1st September 2023.
Dear Guests Past, Present and Future,
We are delighted to let you know that The Cottages Ireland are Open and our little haven by the sea is running safely and smoothly with all Covid protocols in place, to ensure your peace of mind.
Happy and delighted to accept bookings for Autumn 2023 through 2024.
We appreciate how many of you have been loyal to The Cottages for so many years, you have a special place in our hearts. We are here to answer phone calls, emails and to take future bookings, always happy to help. We have brought in the following safety measures to make The Cottages a safe, welcoming and most importantly a relaxed environment for you our Guests & our wonderful Staff, in order to give you extra confidence when booking your special break away.
- We have a built in a vacancy between guests for airing, servicing and deep cleaning all cottages.
- All our staff have been trained in Internationally recognised Cleaning Protocols and are trained and equipped as recommended by UK and Irish Standards.
- The Cottages are gated by beach and road.
- We have extended our ‘Residents Only’ Policy so The Cottages are private and peaceful with private access to 10K of sandy beach.
- All the cottages and communal areas are well spaced.
- All communal areas, key pads, play areas, picnic areas, seating, re-cycling bays etc are sanitised regularly.
- We continue to supply sanitisers.
- We have Contactless Check-in and Check-out for your peace of mind.
Don’t forget if you can’t join us this year you can always follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, detailed links below.
With warmest regards,
Roger, Liz and all Team
Email is best, but if you do wish to speak with us by phone it’s good to call between 10 am and 1 pm Monday to Friday or leave a message any time and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Stay Safe and Stay Positive.
Email us on email@example.com
Roger and Liz Pickett
The Cottages, Seabank, Coast Rd, Bettystown, Co. Meath, A92 C8VF Ireland.
Telephone: 041 982 8104
International Telephone: +353 41 982 8104
Guests Arrivals Contact: +353 89 489 2939
Some of our extra touches….
- Full flexibility on arrival and departure dates.
- Special 30% discount for our 1 bedroom, 2 person sharing, low occupancy cottage rate.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, homemade scones, butter, home made blackcurrent jam.
- Household extras include, sanitiser, washing up tabs, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, loo rolls, disposal bags.
- Personal toiletries include individual soap, shampoo, shower gel, face cloth and cleansers.
- Tourist Information for the local and surrounding area is displayed in each Cottage.
- Selection of Menus and list of Local Restaurants and click and collect.
- ‘Ely’ award winning cook book in case you feel the urge to cook!
- Coach time table for services into the city, on the hour, 6 am to midnight.
- Hard copy Free Highspeed WiFi Login in details.
- No additional charges for credit card bookings, when we say all inclusive we mean it!
At last we have a website that we feel accurately reflects The Cottages. We hope you’re enjoying the additional information and improved images. Do share our website www.cottages-ireland.com with your friends and family.
Link with us … and we will happily reciprocate with you
Luxury Cottages Ireland
Exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front, in a gated hamlet-like setting on Ireland’s East Coast, just 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
We are always looking for ways to improve and that includes our website, so we’d appreciate any comments and/or suggestions you may have. We’re adding more information for you all the time so please do send us your recommendations.
Thank you for helping us share our much loved Cottages around the World.
Roger and Liz.