23rd March 2020
Dear Guests Past and Future,
Delighted to let you know that The Cottages Ireland will be re-opening on 20th July 2020. We intend to re-open exclusively to past guests of The Cottages until the end of August and to regular bookings from 1st September.
We know many of you have been faithful to The Cottages for many years and you have a special place in our hearts. We are here to answer phone calls, emails and to take future bookings, always happy to help. We look forward to welcoming you back to our little haven by the sea.
Don’t forget if you can’t join us this year you can always follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
With warmest regards,
Roger, Liz and all Team
Email is best, but if you do wish to speak with us by phone it’s best to call between 10 am and 1 pm Monday to Friday or leave a message any time and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Stay Safe
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger and Liz Pickett
The Cottages, Seabank, Coast Rd, Bettystown, Co. Meath, A92 TXE9 Ireland.
Telephone: 041 982 8104
International Telephone: +353 41 982 8104
Guests Arrivals Contact: +353 89 489 2939
Like us on Facebook
Some of our extra touches….
- Full flexibility on arrival and departure dates.
- Special 35% discount for our 1 bedroom, 2 person sharing, low occupancy rate.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, homemade scones, butter, home made blackcurrent jam.
- Household extras include, washing up tabs, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, loo rolls, disposal bags.
- Personal toiletries include individual shampoo, shower gel, face cloth and cleansers.
- Tourist Information for the local and surrounding area is displayed in each Cottage.
- Selection of Menus and list of Local Restaurants.
- ‘Ely’ award winning cook book in case you feel the urge to cook!
- Coach time table for services into the city, on the hour, 6 am to midnight.
- Hard copy Free Highspeed WiFi Login in details.
- No additional charges for credit card bookings, when we say all inclusive we mean it!
At last we have a website that we feel accurately reflects The Cottages. We hope you’re enjoying the additional information and improved images. Do share our website www.cottages-ireland.com with your friends and family.
Link with us … and we will happily reciprocate with you
Luxury Cottages Ireland
Exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front, in a gated hamlet-like setting on Ireland’s East Coast, just 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
We are always looking for ways to improve and that includes our website, so we’d appreciate any comments and/or suggestions you may have. We’re adding more information for you all the time so please do send us your recommendations.
Thank you for helping us share our much loved Cottages around the World.
Roger and Liz.