Originally a fisherman’s cottage built some 300 years ago, Rose Cottage has recently been re-thatched and extended to provide an exceptionally high standard of holiday cottage accommodation for up to 4 people.
- Wonderful sea views from the lounge window seat.
- Spacious open plan lounge with feature inglenook fireplace and oak flooring.
- Fully fitted galley style pine kitchen (integrated electric oven and hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and wrap-round breakfast bar).
- Separate utility room (washing machine, tumble dryer, WC).
- Two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
- Two luxury full sized bathrooms en-suite (walk in power showers, separate double ended baths, under floor heating, heated towel rails & fitted hair dryers) bathrobes, slippers and toiletries.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Rose Cottage provides comfortable accommodation for your Irish self catering holiday all year round.
Rose Cottage Gallery
Rose Cottage Key Information
- 1 double 5′ en-suite
- Twin/2 single 3' beds en-suite
- 2 or 4 people (2 person/1 bedroom rate available)
- 1130 sq ft
- Nearby Leisure
- On Sandy Beach with Golf Course, Horse Riding, Walking, Bicycle Hire, Angling and Heritage Sites all nearby