This charming 300 year old thatched cottage has recently been totally refurbished to a very high standard and extended to provide luxurious holiday cottage accommodation for five adults.
Little Orchard boasts
- Wonderful garden and sea views from the window seat, kitchen and two bedrooms.
- Large open plan lounge with bay window, vaulted oak beams, feature fireplace and solid oak flooring.
- Separate dining area seats 8, seating for 12 on request.
- Cosy library/reading area.
- Fully fitted farmhouse pine kitchen (integrated electric oven and hob, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and breakfast bar).
- Three bedrooms, one double en-suite, one twin (2 single beds) en-suite and one small single.
- Two full sized luxury bathrooms (walk in power showers, separate double ended baths, under floor heating, heated towel rails & fitted hair dryers) bathrobes, slippers and toiletries.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Entrance lobby has a separate cloakroom and w/c.
Little Orchard Cottage is located between the beach and the gardens giving you the best of both worlds. It is an ideal cottage for a great Irish self catering family holiday.
Little Orchard Cottage Gallery
Little Orchard Cottage Key Information
- 1 double 5′ en-suite
- 2 single beds 1 3′ 6″ and 1 3′ en suite
- 1 small 3′ single bedroom
- 5 people
- 1470 sq ft
- Nearby Leisure
- On Sandy Beach with Golf Course, Horse Riding, Walking, Bicycle Hire, Angling and Heritage Sites all nearby
- Barbeque Area
- CD Player
- Childrens Play Area
- DVD Player
- Free WiFi
- Full Book Shelves
- Ground Floor Bedroom(s)
- Local Area Information
- Private Car Parking
- Satellite TV