Holiday cottage rental on Ireland’s East Coast, discover the Boyne Valley and Dublin City.
Sunday Times Travel Magazine 50 Coolest Cottages in Britain and Ireland
Irish Times Romantic Breaks 10 terrific Valentine breaks.
BBC & Lonely Planet 2013 Listed ‘The Boyne Valley’ in the Top 21 World History Destinations.
Come and explore the mysterious and ancient beauty of the Boyne Valley, stretch your limbs and ease your mind on miles of sandy beach. These six exclusive 300 year old thatched holiday cottages nestle on the beach front, in a gated hamlet-like setting on Ireland’s East Coast.
They offer luxury holiday accommodation in the peaceful, tranquil surroundings of large organic flower gardens. Superbly located for a dream Irish holiday whether for Golf, Fishing, Walking, Heritage or just to relax, this is the ideal get away location or extended holiday.
The Cottages Ireland can be enjoyed by families, couples, honeymooners – any one who wants a break from the hustle and bustle of modern day living, experience an idyllic haven of peace in this private gated hamlet-like setting.
Drogheda on the Boyne 10 minutes, easy access Dublin City, Dublin Airport 25 minutes and Dublin Port 40 minutes.
Each of the deluxe cottages features
- Vaulted oak beamed ceilings, solid oak flooring and feature fireplaces
- Traditional Irish pine furniture throughout
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Fully fitted farmhouse style kitchens with all utilities
- Spacious comfortable living areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout providing comfortable year round accommodation
- Satellite TV (free), DVD, CD, High speed WiFi (free)
- Books, board games, toys and beach towels.
- Linen, towels, housekeeping twice weekly, heating, electricity & credit card charges all included
There is ample opportunity to take advantage of many activities available in the area
- Golfing – over 50 top golf courses within an hours drive
- Fishing – superb game and sea fishing for experienced and novice alike
- Equestrain centres
- An abundance of Children’s Activity centres including Dublin Zoo, Newgrange Open Farm, Tayto Park, Water World & Funtasia.
- The Boyne Heritage Park, Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth (Heritage Capital of Ireland)
- Battle of the Boyne centre, with regular re-enactments
- Skerries Mills, town and harbour
- Ardgillan Castle & Parklands
- Malahide Castle, Gardens, free Adventure Play ground and New for 2013 Malahide Castle Avoca restaurant and home centre
- Courtlough Clay pigeon shooting, Archery & Xtreme Sports Centre
- Boyne Valley Adventure Centre
- Piperstown Equestrian Centre
- Drogheda on the Boyne Town Centre
- Entertainment – Shops – Dining
- Gardens – Eight celebrated open gardens
- Dublin City – theatres, galleries, museums, Guinness Brewery, restaurants (excellent city transport service on the hour)
- See our Attractions page for full details